Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Please Vote!

It's that time again .. Toast of Music City ... Please take a moment to register with the website and give me a vote each day while the contest runs. Thank you to everyone in advance for all your help and support!


 


If you haven't registered to Vote this year ... just click this link and you'll be able to register... the site didn't retain any of the registration info from last year so you have to re-register. http://toastofmusiccity.com/account.aspx/Register


 


Nominate me in Best of Music City


Nominate me in Best of Music City


also while you are there if you don't mind helping out the company I work for that would be greatly appreciated!


Nominate me in Best of Music City


Thanks to everyone for your votes!!!


Many Blessings,

Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment