Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

On my in to work this morning I was greeted right away with the angelic numbers 222. (222 meaning – Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right.)

 This made me smile as I felt blessed and comforted seeing the numbers there in front of me as I drove to work. I began to think about signs in general.. what they mean to people and their significance to others.

 I also thought for a moment about those who would like to tell us that we make things up to mean things and that none of it really means anything .. we just say that it does.

 Then I thought … well who cares if it is real or not. If I am able to find comfort in something as simple as a set of numbers, then whats the harm… what does it matter to anyone else but me. It means something to me and that is all that matters.

 The truth is that none of us can truly say what is at the end of our road until that end has come to be. Having faith and something to believe in doesn’t hurt anyone at all. If in times of stress, hardship, struggle, loneliness or whatever the case may be .. you are able to find comfort in whatever sign it is you have chosen to see then so be it. You are the only one effected by the sign.. so whats the big deal. Why is it some are so bent on arguing about what sign you chose to believe in and whether or not it is a real sign or not??? I think maybe the case is that they have their eyes closed so tightly to what cannot be explained that they don’t “SEE” .. and when others say that they have “SEEN” they feel.. .well they feel a bit left out and since they haven’t “SEEN” any signs then they must not be real.

 Finding comfort in finding a feather.. seeing sets of numbers.. hearing a birds call… feeling like someone of a higher power is watching over you harms no one. Go ahead and believe as you wish .. it is all our given right.

Signs are everywhere you just have to ask for them. When asking for a sign you are making yourself aware of your surroundings.. so what was there all the while is now visible to you.

Just as that line from one of my favorite songs goes… Only the ones who believe, ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. So says the raven today… DREAM.. BELIEVE.. HAVE FAITH.. LIVE.. LOVE… LAUGH and SEE!

 Many Blessings,
 Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment