Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

The Possibilities are Endless

You’ve heard it before…  “The possibilities are endless”
I’d like to argue but really I’d just be making excuses. If we want something bad enough … we have it in us to obtain whatever it is we seek.
Ok, so someone says … I’d like to obtain a million dollars…. well with work, planning and dedication.. I’m sure thats a goal one could certainly obtain.
Is it easy?
I don’t think that was ever a part of the phrase nor do I think anyone ever thought the two go hand in hand…  You know that other saying… “Nothing worth while comes easy”
Here are some thoughts I’d like to leave you with today ….
What is it you truly want?
How far are you willing to go to reach that goal?
Are you ready to work for it?
Do you believe you can do it?
What are you waiting for?
To quote from the movie Soul Surfer ” I don’t need easy, I just need possible.”
What possibilities are waiting for you?
Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment