Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In the Darkness of the New Moon


In the Darkness of the New Moon

In the darkness of the New moon I fly about to see what there is to see...
There is no light and no shadows to chase me..

Flying about the void, this darkened space...
I let go my worries as the wind blows across my face..

My fears aside I look at starting something new.....
And as I look within, to myself I must stay true.....

Blessed be the tasks I begin this night ...
May they be in bloom by the Moon's next full light...

Fear not the darkness of the New Moon...
Tis the time for new beginnings and to get yourself back in tune..

As I fly away on the currents this night when the moon in new...
I begin my tasks and send out prayers and wishes of dreams coming true...

Blessing to every man, woman, child and friend....
May you find happiness, love and riches of the heart.....
And may your dreaming never ever end!

Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment