Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

What makes you happy?


Are you happy? What makes you happy?


What makes you smile?


What makes your heart skip a beat?What is it that makes you glow from the inside out?


What makes you giggle from within?


Personally I'm not complicated.. its all the small things in life that make me happy...


My husbands touch, a breeze, the moon, fireflies, my daughters excitment over life, good friends, a job well done, completed projects, good food, a nice cold drink on a hot day, a warm cup of tea, sleeping in, staying up all night, cuddles, the dog, soft things, flowers, birds, seeing the deer in the field, willow trees, butterflies, kisses, hugs, sunsets, sunrises, dreams, visions, the warm spot in the bed, the cold side of the pillow, nature, fluffy clouds... the list could go on forever!!! Just thought I'd give you a bit of food for thought today ...


Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment