Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Looking for a Sign


This morning as I drove into work I was looking all over for my sign... the sign that Creator is watching over me .. that combination of numbers that when I see it ... it is like the arms of heaven reaching down and giving me a great big hug ... 444. So as I traveled all through the traffic .. making my way to work ... I scanned all the license plates, signs, buildings and all that I passed hoping for the smallest glimpse of my numbers 444 ... hoping for a hug to start my day.


Nearly at work I sat there at a traffic light ... scanning all the plates around me and 444 just wasn't there ... I thought to myself.. please Creator.. I could use a hug to get the day started.. and as soon as the words were coming from my head ... there it was ... but not in the usual way :-) I suddenly noticed that every car that circled me (ok except for the ones behind me because obviously I could not see them LOL) had a 4 on the plate and some had a 4 somewhere on the car itself .. and I smiled .. and I thanked the Creator for the hug...


Message for today: You are not alone and your prayers do get answered.. not always the way we think they will ... but they will.. and the Creator surrounds us with his love always .. we just have to open our eyes and see. To see the signs clearly in front of us we must be open to more than how we "expect" or "wish" them to be... and accept what is given with love.

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment