Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Being the Messenger

Let me answer the questions that have been wandering through your head..
How is it I come up with the things I have said?


How do you see what you see?
With the inner eyes that Spirit has given me.


How do you hear what can't be heard?
I quiet the noise and say not a word.


How does Spirit sound?
Like the wind, the rain, the sun, the moon and the ground.


How do you know these things are true?
I have faith, the question is, why don't you?


What's the key to help me see more?
Our mind is like a hallway of many doors...


No locks, even though closed they may be
Just reach out and turn the knob - that's the key!


Open them wide and release your fear
Soon, you'll see and even hear


Empty your heart of all anger and distrust
To walk this way, it is a must!


Let go, stop trying to control


Let yourself be guided, taken by the hand
Soon you'll be floating with Spirit across the land


Visions will fill the eyes you didn't know were there
It's not a secret... everyone has two pair!


Forget what you thought you knew
Just let it come to you.


And now with a smile and a wink, you know what to do
Blessings for the beginning of a whole new view!


Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment