Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When the Moon was New

On the night when the moon was new
I sent out love and blessings just for you

Grab the sweetgrass, the sage and the tobacco
I bet the neighbors think I'm wacko!

I've got some words I need to say
To send these blessings on their way

To the grandmothers and grandfathers of all the nations
To all my relations

May the sacred winds carry my words so that you may hear
Bless my friends, family and all those I hold dear

Carry away their fears, their worries and their pain
Fill them with love and light so they may shine even through the hardest of rain


Bless them with health, love and prosperity
Let's not forget to give them vision with true clarity

Let's keep their bad weather at bay
And give them more bright and sunny days

Allow their songs to be heard out loud
May they stand tall and proud

May they find balance in all things
Hear these words this raven sings

With love and honor I sing to you
Of blessings, love, hope and dreams coming true.

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment