Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Candle


There is a candle glowing inside me
Dare to open your eyes and take a peek
Come on, see what you can see
Is it strong or is it weak

Sometimes I feel it wavering in the night
But still, I am lit from within by its light

Flickering away deep in my soul
This light tho aged, never grows old

Swaying in the breeze
Its flame never does seize

Though at times it seems to douse
The light is always there
Ready to roar like a lion or hide like the mouse

It burns steady, deep inside my soul
I’m sharing it with you now, so you’ll also know

This burning flame starts in my heart
But fills my whole being, my every part

Always there, ready to roar
Filling me with the ability to soar

Now its up to me from here on out
To hold that light in or let it shine, let it shout!

There is a candle inside me, glowing ever so bright
Do you dare take a peek
A quick glance at its light?

There is a candle inside me….
Burning bright every day and every night!

Come on take a look and you will see
That’s my light, I share it with thee.

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment