Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You Gotta Love it!


I've been asked many times in my life .. "How do you do so much?" and "Why do I do so much?"


The answer is simple... "I LOVE IT!!"


I put a lot of time, effort,thought, blood, sweat and tears into creating and doing all the time... and it doesn't matter .. to me it's like breathing .. I love it and so it's not work to me at all.


It's my idea of fun... yeah I said .... F U N.. lol


When I create something new ... it gives me great pleasure and when I share that creation with others I am even more pleasured by it .. and then if those I share it with also like it .. oh dear ... watch out, because that is adding fuel to my fire and makes me want to do more and more and more and..... well you get the point.


It's not a contest or a competition ... expect with myself.. I like to see if I can ... and when I do .... that fills me with great excitement and then I am off to see what else I can create.


I am in a sense in my own little world .. like a child with a new toy ... checking it out to see what all it can do.


I am my own toy .. pushing to see what I can and can't do .. and trust me there is plenty I can't do .. lol.. I'm just not showing you those things..


I guess there are a few things that contribute to all the creations..

~ I'm not afraid to try

~ I love it

~ I'm curious

~ It makes me happy

~ I'm not afraid of failure

~ Failing makes me try harder

~ Vision of what could be

~ Determination

~ Boredom!

~ Smiles... I love to see my creations bring smiles to others.


For me it's ok to mess up .. it just gives me a chance to try again.


So what drives you?



Many Blessings,

Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment