Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My First Book!!!


Finally got my very first book e-published. My first one was just a small edition of poetry mixed with some simple illustration sketches. I thought I would give the e-publishing world a try just to see what happens with it. Already started on my next book. The next one will be all about visions I have had and native american ceremonies that have come to me... along with some tips and information on things like meditation and communication with the spirit world.



For those who haven't tried the e-publishing sites.. www.lulu.com is a very user friendly site .. I recommend giving it a try!

Here's the link to my very first e-book :-)

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/raventalker



Enjoy!



Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment