Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Animal Visions


This morning in that space between sleep and waking I had a very vivid vision …. I’d like to share that vision with you now.

There were 2 small birds over on a nearby roof top and I couldn’t tell what they were… so I placed a couple pieces of meat on the deck railing to see if they would come get it and sure enough they moved closer … one of them was very daring and didn’t mind me being there at all and came right up to me … it was a baby bald eagle!! I took the meat and it took it right from my hand and snuggled up against me … it was so adorable. I looked right into the eyes of that baby bald eagle and I could see the fierceness and strength in it even at such a young age. The other bird stayed at a distance … I couldn’t really make out what it was, I think it was some sort of crane like bird but it too was still very young. It watched us but kept it’s distance. It seemed shy. Just found it .. it was a baby heron.

As I am playing with the baby bald eagle, a hawk flew in and landed on me! hahahahah someone had put a sweater on it and I could see it was annoyed by the sweater so I took it off and it too stayed there with me just hanging out. This was a full grown hawk not a baby one like the bald eagle.

Next a big very black raven flys in and lands on top of me and I said to the raven, “excuse me, do you mind not sitting on top of me!” lol So it moves and just hangs out with the rest of us…

Then a baby armadillo comes up to me… oh so cute! So I pick it up and it just wants to cuddle up …. every time I put it down it would come running back up to me for me to pick it back up.

Then there was a talking turtle that showed up in the vision .. I can’t remember what it said to me but it was crazy. I know it said something about love but can’t remember the exact words. I think it was something like “Remember I love you” or something along those lines. When it spoke everyone looked at me like “what the heck” … I said yeah I know it’s weird right.. but I have heard the turtles talk before, I told them .. and at that time I had a flash back of being at some pond where there were lots of older turtles and they were all talking.

I was a very endearing vision… all the animals coming up to me as they did.. I’ll post their totem properties in a moment at the end of this blog for you all.

The connections I had with these animals is what stood out in my mind… how they looked at me as if they knew me and trusted me … it was an awesome feeling. There was a bond there that I can’t really describe in words. I’ll not forget this vision and the gift that was given by it.

Here are the characteristics for each totem:

Bald Eagle -

The eagle is symbol of the zenith. A great reminder of your own ability to soar to great heights. Eagles are messengers from heaven and are the embodiment of the spirit of the sun. Those with an Eagle totem need to have an involvement with creation; a willingness to experience extremes; a willingness to use your ability even if it means getting “scorched” a little as you fly high; a willingness to seek out your true emotions.

A demanding totem, but one that offers so much reward at the end of the journey.

Its four-toed feet remind you to stay grounded even went soaring high; Its talons remind you to grasp the things of the earth; Its sharp beak shows you when to speak, how much, and how strongly.

This totem will show you opportunities and how to ride the winds to your benefit.
Eagle people can live in the realm of the spirit yet still remain connected and balanced within the realm of the Earth.

You must become much more than you ever dreamed possible.

Raven
If a raven totem has come into our life, magic is at play.
Raven activates the energy of magic and links it to our will and intention.

With this totem, we can make great changes in our life; the ability to take the unformed thought and make it reality

The raven shows us how to go into the dark of our inner self and bring out the light of our true self; resolving inner conflicts which have long been buried. This is the deepest power of healing we can possess

Hawk
Hawk is the messenger, the protector and the visionaries of the Air. It holds the key to higher levels of consciousness. This totem awakens vision and inspires a creative life purpose.

A Hawk totem is filled with responsibility because Hawk people seek the overall view.
They are aware of omens and spirit messages.

A Red-Tailed Hawk Totem is special. It has direct ties to the Kundalini, the seat of primal life force. It is associated with the base chakra . If you have this Totem, you will be aware of and work towards fulfilling your soul’s purpose. It reflects a greater intensity of energy within your life: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual forces will all be strong within you. The Red-Tail Hawk is a permanent totem — it will always be with you.

Armadillo
Armadillo wears its armor on its back, its medicine is part of its body. Its boundaries of safety are a part of its total being. Adjust your rhythms and senses and you will know what is safe and what is not.


Armadillo teaches you how to protect yourself and when to let your defenses down.


Make yourself a energy body shield using Armadillo medicine. Make a circle on a piece of paper and see it as a medicine shield. Write in the circle all the things that you want to have, experience, and give you joy. This shield will reflect what you are and what you will on an unconscious level.


When you receive an Armadillo totem, it is time to define your space. You may have trouble saying “no” and are being taken for granted. Learn to guard your personal space and allow entry only when you want to.




Turtle
Turtle is the oldest symbol for the Earth. It is the personification of goddess energy and the eternal Earth itself.

If you have a Turtle totem, you must be mindful of returning to the Earth what she has given you. Honor the creative source within you. Use water and earth energies to create a harmonious flow in your life. Ask the Earth for assistance and her riches will pour forth.

If a Turtle totem shows up in your life, slow down the pace of your life. Bigger, stronger, faster are not always the best ways to reach your goals.

Turtle is fine teacher of the art of grounding. When you learn to ground yourself to Earth’s power and strength, you place focus on your thoughts and actions and use the Earth’s limitless energies rather than your own to accomplish your will.

Turtle is the keeper of doors and one of the ways into the Faerie Realm.

Oh dear!!!! hahahahaha

Heron

A Heron and Egret totem teaches balance; the ability to progress and evolve — to walk into deeper waters without fear.

It is important for someone with a Heron and Egret totem to learn to stand on their own two feet, to become independent and self-reliant.


Heron and Egret has a strong connection to the element of Earth and you must also be aware and cultivate this connection. The Mother Earth is a source of strength and will help you stand strong and firm.


Heron medicine allows you to perform many tasks at the same time, keeping all in balance. If one way doesn’t work, then another way will. Heron and Egret people seem to instinctively know this.

Heron people do not need a lot of people in their life and they are often follow non-traditional roles. They feel no need to “keep up with the Jones.” They stand out in their uniqueness and know how to take advantage of things and events that most people wouldn’t bother with.


You know what is best for you and you should follow that path. Be aggressive when opportunities present themselves — don’t let them get away from you.

Meditation on color will provide insight to Heron and Egret people.



Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment