Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Wish Today


What is my wish this day?
My wish is that all grown-ups get to have some fun and play!

Remember what it’s like to play in the rain
Let’s get silly and walk around, chugging along like a choo-choo train

Let’s seal of all our secrets with a pinky swear
Let’s see who blinks first as we give each other the stare!

A pinch and a poke
Yeah that’s right.. you owe me chips and a coke!

Let’s stay up and laugh all night
Let’s grab some sticks and play fight

Dragons, fairies and witches exist
Let’s play 1 potato, 2 potato with our fists

I’ll hide and you can seek
Hey now! Don’t you peek!

Summer days are always the best
When you never needed or wanted time to rest

Let’s fly some kites in the park
We’ll play all day but we have to be home by dark!

Let’s spin and spin all around
Let’s spin until we get dizzy and fall to the ground

Ring around the rosies
Pocket full of posies

Days were full of adventure and fun
We laughed, we played, we’d swing and run

Tickles and giggles all through the night
Jumping on the bed and pillow fights!

Remember when?
Way back then…


My wish today is easy you see
Let’s remember what it was like to be a kid
When our days were filled with light and worry free

Come on now.. don’t make me beg
Last one to the tree swing is a rotten egg!

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment