Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Toast of Music City Awards 2011


So here we are again this year … just 1 month ago Toast of Music City kicked off the voting for “The Best of” for the Nashville area .. the public got to vote for everything in the area from Best Restaurant to Best Child Care and Local Celeb..

You or someone you know can submit any business or local person for any category and then for 4 weeks votes are cast daily.

So there I am listed in Best Blog and Best Artist (Visual) .. every day for 4 weeks I posted links hoping for votes .. fingers crossed .. hoping for the best.

Any artist will be able to relate.. we do what we do because it’s who we are .. it’s in our blood to create … we don’t do it for money or fame but in the back of our minds it sure would be great to be recognized for all that we put into our creations.

Late yesterday the winners were posted online.. I am truly humbled and honored to say that I MADE IT!!!

I certainly don’t believe I am the best artist or blogger by any means … but what I am certain of is that I have the very best friends and fans anyone could ever ask for. Taking time out of their day for 4 weeks straight to cast a vote my way and for that I am truly .. truly blessed.

As an artist and blogger I give it my all each day .. with every blog .. and every piece of art I create. Always working to improve and do the best that I can do. My hopes are to bring a bit of peace and healing to the world in any way that I can through my blogs and writing and with my art .. I just hope to make others smile, relate and connect.

Heavy sigh … and GREAT BIG SMILES!!!!

Thank you to everyone who voted this year. You guys are the best inspiration anyone could ever ask for. I could not have done it without you.

Many Blessings and Thank yous all around!!!
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment