Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unforgettable


I wrote this a while back … but thought I might refresh it and share again.

Unforgettable moments, people, places, scenes and events

I want to be one of those unforgettable people.. and be part of many unforgettable moments, view unforgettable scenes and witness and participate in unforgettable events…

I want happy memories that will last many lifetimes. I want happy memories of me to linger long after I am gone. I’d like others to want me around even when I’m not …

I want to be a creator of those unforgettable times for everyone I can.

I want to be a part of the great magic that flows through the air and into everyone.. bringing them up.. making them laugh .. and making them feel good all over .. inside and out.

I’ll do my part each and every day to make this possible..

I just hope that others see and feel the magic … hold on to the magic and appreciate the magic that has come their way .. from me and from others.

A magic that fills your being with a joy that makes you feel as though there is nothing you can’t do.. no mountain to high too climb.. no river too wide to cross.. no boundaries to hold you back.. a magic that feels like new love .. fresh and exciting .. that sends tingles up your spine every time you think of me.

That’s me and that’s my wish for tonight for everyone … tomorrow and eternity.

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment