Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Life!


Spirit whispers in my ear this morning and so I must share the message I have been given...


Life! Life .. it's simple.. it's complex... it's up .. it's down.. it's here .. it's now.. it's this moment and the next.


I can't begin to tell you what life is all about ... ok well I could begin but it would never end...lol.. this blog would go on forever!!!


But what I can tell you is what it's NOT about ...


It's not about the pain - it's about growing, learning and repairing

It's not about the torment - it's about the healing

It's not about the hurt - it's about not hurting anymore .... or anyone

It's not about the miles - it's about every step along the way

It's not about the size of the battle - it's about holding true to yourself

It's not about the tears shed - it's about caring

It's not about the struggle - it's about the fight inside

It's not about youth - it's about the child within

It's not about money - it's about the treasure in YOU

It's not about what you have - it's about what you give


I could go on and on .. but I'll stop here ... I think you understand the whisper from here...


Life is about finding peace and happiness .. right here .. right now.. in this moment .. within yourself.


Enjoy it!


It's a gift we have been given ... E N J O Y I T!


It's in your own hands ... how will you handle it?


Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment