Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fear of Failure


If this rose were to have a fear of failure ... it would have never bloomed. We would have never seen it's beauty.


My job is to help agents succeed in their business.. I am constantly looking for new ways in which they can grow and expand their business... that's my day job....



In my personal life I try and use my own experiences in the same way .. hoping to help others heal, grow and find their own peace and happiness as I try and do the same for myself...



This morning Spirit gently whispered to me... it's not because they don't want to.. it's because they are afraid.



Often I get "what I call" excuses ... from this person and that about why they can't do this or learn that ... or whatever ...



... and I get frustrated... You know the saying .. "You can lead a horse to water....", well thats how I often feel when trying to help others whether it be in their professional or personal lives.



Personally I fail all the time... but for me it's an adventure... certainly not a fear ..



I do my best .. dust myself off and try again ... sometimes it never works out .. eventually I move on to another approach if thats the case .. and again I may fail ... but if I don't at least give it a try .. I'll never know.



My message to everyone today is "it's ok to fail" tomorrow is another day ... all the great inventors failed many times before getting it right ... the world won't end .. and time won't stop.



What's not ok is not trying at all.



So what if it takes several tries or even a hundred ... at least you gave it a go.



Believe in yourself and hug yourself for trying....



Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment