Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

What its Like to Soar


What its Like to Soar


I was given a precious gift by way of dream/vision one night not long ago .... settle into your seat and I'll tell you about my journey into the night.


As I lay down my head for the night I was instantly transported into a dream/vision state of mind.


I saw myself painted white from head to toe with dark markings below my eyes and upon my lips ... to me this was right away a sign that this was to be about new visions, a way of seeing things in a new perspective and with the markings on my lips .. this was to signify that I should speak about what it was I am seeing. So here I go...


I lay there upon a table painted and marked and from my body another image is being born... I see that I am giving birth to myself once again .. ever growing.. ever changing and transforming ... I emerge from the shell that was me as the raven and then straight away I transform into the eagle.


This said to me that yes I am the raven .. but inside me I also carry the strength of the eagle... the experience that came after was nothing less than amazing...


As I transformed from one bird to another I felt the strength of the eagle.. the power was overwhelming and amazing ... straight up I flew .. quickly into the sky above ....


Soaring higher than ever before... from this height I was able to look down and see the world ... my world and the world around me from a new perspective. The shear power behind each flap of my wings was unimaginable.. I felt strength throughout my entire being like never before.. I felt so very strong and it was with great force that I flew. I drifted on the winds above and the view was amazing!


Normally in my life I feel very weak and vulnerable.. most often in a fragile state, easily hurt (emotionally), rarely noticed and very small in the world, insignificant in the world as a whole. In this vision I was given a whole other feeling... opposite of what I experience in my day to day living.


What I was able to take from this gift of vision:


Even tho I may feel small and fragile, I have inside me the strength to soar to higher ground.


I shall not forget the strength I felt as the eagle and how it was to soar so far above what I had ever imagined possible.. I shall keep with me the knowledge that I do have what it takes to make it there .. it just takes a bit of faith and flying full force into the direction of our dreams. A knowing that within me lies all the tools I need to be me at my greatest.


My message to everyone else....


We all hold the tools needed ... we just have to know that they are there and then use them to get us where we are meant to be.


It doesn't matter what or how we think others see us .. it is all about how we see ourselves that matters.


Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment