Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am More Than Just Me


I Am More Than Just Me



I’m not just me but also the flower, the nectar and the bee…

I’m the stream that travels around the bend .. I’m the river with no end

I’m a new born fawn on unsteady feet, I’m the mushroom that’s now a toads comfy seat

I’m the wind and the rain, I’m the woodpecker and the crane

I’m more than just me, I’m the dolphin playing in the sea

I’m the bear, once asleep now awake, I’m every pond and every lake

I’m the branch on every tree, I’m the ocean and the sea

I’m the grass, the weeds, the flower and the seeds

I’m the mountain, I’m the grove… I’m the reef in every cove

I’m the forest and the dale …. I’m the cry of the hump back whale

I’m far more than just one, I’m a part of it all

I’m more than the raven, more than its call

I’m not just one, I’m a part of it all



Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment