Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Whisper of Trust


STORY OF THE DAY!
Ok so I go out to my car this morning to get my painting supplies, so I can get started on a new painting I have in mind to start today.

I was walking toward the front porch when I “sensed” that I had dropped something .. my arms were chocked full of stuff so I didn’t feel or hear anything drop or fall but I SENSED it.

I turned around and sure enough I had dropped one of the craft sticks I had bought… bent down to pick it up and right next to it a 4 leaf clover… so you know me… I had to thank the fairies for their gift and sing them a little song .. I always sing to them when looking for 4 leaf clovers… they like it and they show me more when I do and with every clover I pick I thank them.

So suddenly I had this feeling that there were more they wanted me to see… so I put the dog and my arm full of supplies in the house and came back out. I started singing my song and the 4 leaf clovers began to appear. I had this feeling that they wanted me to add these clovers to one of my special paintings I’m going to be working on soon and so they had much to show me. Singing my song I picked clover after clover until they said ok Raven… thats enough for now…lol.. they gave me 10 clovers just then.

Then I had this whisper in my ear to go around to the back yard. The whisper said that there is a feather waiting for me near one of the areas the birds feed from. So, ok I go in the house, put down my clovers and head for the back yard. I went directly to the feeder closest to the back deck because from the image they showed me, I knew it was close to the deck. I stood there looking around and looking over at the feeder that is in the middle of the back yard and knew it wasn’t over there. Then realized, oh yeah they feed over there by the tree where the squirrel feeder is and headed to the tree(also close to the deck). There it was … my gifted feather from a blue jay!

Message of the day… Listen to that whisper! Great big raven smiles :-)

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

No comments:

Post a Comment