Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Who Was I?


If you haven’t ever been through a past life regression … you don’t know what you are missing!

I have been fortunate to attend several past life regression sessions and each and every time I find out something new about myself.

I went in from the beginning with an open mind but also a bit skeptical about what would happen… and what if anything I would see or remember.

The sessions I attended were group guided meditations … a group of people would all be guided back by one person at the same time.

So, there I am at my very first session … laying in the floor, so many thoughts going through my head … wondering what this will be like. Will I see anything? Will it feel real? Will I connect? What on Earth is this going to reveal and will it work?

She begins by having us close our eyes and talks us through a relaxed state…. then she has us going to a forest and in this forest the trees have doors … each door an entrance to a past life. We each select a door and step through .. we are taken to that lifetime.. then to the most important day of that life and then to our death in that life and finally back to the light.

I was amazed at how clear the visions were that came to me.. and how I felt all the emotions of that life coming into me. This felt like a true memory each and every time. Quite amazing.

I learned that in many of my lives I was in one form or another … a teacher and that in most cases I found myself somewhere in Uk, England or Ireland mostly. These impressions stay with you once you bring them to life. It’s quite hard to forget once you remember!

Not that I would want to forget.. each experience brought me an “Ah-Ha!” moment …

I won’t go into detail now about my own experiences .. but I will ecourgage you to find yours. Truly an experience you’ll never forget and an experience that could help you in this life.

Anyway …. Spirit urged me to share this tonight and so there have it…

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

1 comment:

  1. I have always though that my vision work was enough.....until now. Thank you for posting this. I had a very vivid dream almost 3 years ago and many have told me it was from a past life. Now I want to see if that is true. perhaps doing this exercise can help me.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete